This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Stephen Chawke's Recent Activity

1. Stephen Chawke liked Melion's post in the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

And already announced officially that it is signed, more good news!

Jan 19, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  2. Stephen Chawke liked Ron1892's post in the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

[MEDIA]

Jan 19, 2019 at 8:27 AM
  3. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Champions league last 16.

No idea where to post this, thought champs league thread good as any given the year... Mods please move this elsewhere if there's a...

Jan 18, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  4. Stephen Chawke liked Dave3's post in the thread Andy Robertson.

[MEDIA]

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  5. Stephen Chawke liked Mico's post in the thread What type of player do Liverpool need most right now Poll.

Had a shit attack when I seen 16 votes for goalkeeper. Didn't realise it was an old thread

Jan 17, 2019 at 2:25 PM
  6. Stephen Chawke liked xRedmanLFCx's post in the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

I suppose it's all open to interpretation about who's first choice. As @bobby benitez said, Milner hasn't played there much, but when he...

Jan 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  7. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

Clyne and Solanke can still do a big job for us when they play city!

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  8. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

Could happen. Think id prefer 4-3-3 v Palace with Milner RB

Jan 15, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  9. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

Couldn't figure it out either and here we are now. We have options but like anything that limits our options elsewhere.

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  10. Stephen Chawke liked xRedmanLFCx's post in the thread Trent Alexander Arnold.

This comes back to my point two weeks ago, wondering why in the name of God we left Clyne go. We now have no right backs fit.

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:42 PM
  11. Stephen Chawke liked Dean4ryan's post in the thread Brighton V Liverpool Saturday 3pm Sky Sports.

Hi Ho Wolverhampton

Jan 14, 2019 at 6:27 PM
  12. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Brighton V Liverpool Saturday 3pm Sky Sports.

Plus Wagners been sacked and they play city next so who knows..prob be just a caretaker but still might shake them up a bit...

Jan 14, 2019 at 6:26 PM
  13. Stephen Chawke replied to the thread Brighton V Liverpool Saturday 3pm Sky Sports.

Looking forward to tonight's game, who knows eh :-)

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  14. Stephen Chawke liked Ron1892's post in the thread TV Shows to Look out for (General TV Show Chat).

Yeah it shows the court case and why it wad delayed and why he was not jailed. I don't want to say too much incase I ruin it for some...

Jan 13, 2019 at 10:00 PM