This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Honda's Recent Activity

1. Honda replied to the thread Electric Cars.

You could get the grant to pay to install a point at your house. Think it only costs you €400. Most people charge their cars overnight.

Jun 20, 2019 at 11:09 AM
  2. Honda liked Stevie S's post in the thread Electric Cars.

I got a new car this year and electric wasn't on my radar at all for the reasons mentioned already. When I'm next buying I'd hope it's...

Jun 19, 2019 at 11:27 PM
  3. Honda liked edcarroll02's post in the thread Electric Cars.

I love the idea of the electric car and the performance is quite impressive, long term maintenance costs with no gears or clutch will...

Jun 19, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  4. Honda replied to the thread Electric Cars.

Its depends. The new Kona is long distance. Around 500-600km. In 2/3 years the market will be flooded with Electric cars. VW just...

Jun 19, 2019 at 11:59 AM
  5. Honda replied to the thread GAA 2019.

Went to Parnell Pk on Saturday evening. What a cracking game of hurling and atmosphere to boot. Delighted for the proper die hard...

Jun 17, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  6. Honda liked redabbey's post in the thread Swapping Tickets Thread.

Might as well get this request in early. Can swap any home league match for a Newcastle away in May 2020.

Jun 14, 2019 at 7:54 AM
  7. Honda liked mark buckley's post in the thread Fixtures 19/20.

The days of booking well in advance are slowly dying off. Nightmare booking flights and accommodation and time off work for the games

Jun 14, 2019 at 7:53 AM