This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

GaryMc's Recent Activity

1. GaryMc replied to the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

Just saw the highlights. Jesus Fabianski all over the gaff

Apr 17, 2021 at 5:19 PM
  2. GaryMc replied to the thread Transfer Rumours And Makey up stories (V2).

Has something about him but injury record is not great. Doubt he would be durable enough for Klopps high intensity game.

Apr 17, 2021 at 5:18 PM
  3. GaryMc replied to the thread running thread.

That’s a bit of sickner pal but not worth taking the chance.

Apr 17, 2021 at 5:16 PM
  4. GaryMc liked mushypea's post in the thread running thread.

So geared up with gel and couple of water bottles dotted around route for half marathon this morning. Just short of 10k going well for...

Apr 17, 2021 at 5:15 PM
  5. GaryMc replied to the thread Ticket info/questions/discussions.

Great pod with club and Anfield wrap about the new mobile ticketing system. sounds like if you are a member you will be able to...

Apr 17, 2021 at 5:08 PM
  6. GaryMc replied to the thread Covid Vaccine.

I think it probably makes sense myself however all this chopping and changing just causes more and more confusion. Plenty of people in...

Apr 17, 2021 at 9:05 AM
  7. GaryMc liked Skintown Red's post in the thread Todays Matches Mark 4.

Good result that for us

Apr 17, 2021 at 12:16 AM
  8. GaryMc liked babbsnads's post in the thread Coronavirus.

Too risky to take a balls out stance....well it is for Sinn Fein anyway. Wouldn't be clever politics. Leaving it to the...

Apr 16, 2021 at 5:18 PM
  9. GaryMc replied to the thread Coronavirus.

I think it’s fairly interesting that opposition parties in general (SF and Labour) mainly are not really taking any position on the...

Apr 16, 2021 at 4:22 PM
  10. GaryMc liked babbsnads's post in the thread Coronavirus.

[MEDIA] Blaming the opposition for not doing more to stop your party implementing their policies is an interesting take on the...

Apr 16, 2021 at 4:19 PM
  11. GaryMc replied to the thread Coronavirus.

Cheers so it comes back positive, it’s just an indicator, you would need to go through the full testing process via the HSE to get it...

Apr 16, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  12. GaryMc replied to the thread Ulster Bank plans to write off outstanding mortgage debt.

Yes pal, will Likely years before it would all be sorted. They will hope that people will leave and look elsewhere but I’d wait till the...

Apr 16, 2021 at 2:25 PM
  13. GaryMc liked dk.lfc's post in the thread Ulster Bank plans to write off outstanding mortgage debt.

Had to read it on the train this morning. Nobody was told email sent at 7am this morning with fuck all info for us and basically signed...

Apr 16, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  14. GaryMc replied to the thread Coronavirus.

Interesting concept. Wonder would it be required for those Vaccinated. Between the Private School Teachers and CEOs already vaccinated,...

Apr 16, 2021 at 2:22 PM