This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Oasis

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dub13, Aug 28, 2009.

1. kelly jones

kelly jones
    Expand Collapse
    20/3/07 LEKMK

Ha how young looking are the boys there brilliant! Most important band since the Beatles

2. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Live from the manchester stadium in 2005 is on Sky arts now.

3. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

[YOUTUBE]QyibqQu3XU8[/YOUTUBE]

4. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

No reunion on the cards as Liam Gallagher says f**k Oasis

Those of you out there who were hoping for an Oasis reunion in 2013 might be left waiting a bit longer after Liam's latest comments.

By Adrian Collins

Outspoken Oasis front man Liam Gallagher has dashed any hopes of a reunion with his latest outburst, and the target of his insults is most definitely his brother Noel.

The singer told Q that he wasn't exactly pleased when Noel broke up “my band”, and that he doesn't care about his brother's solo career. “I hope he's f**king happy but he doesn't look it”.

Liam also completely rejected any claims that there would be an Oasis reunion on the cards, saying “F**k Oasis as far as I’m concerned and f**k Noel Gallagher”.

He added that he thought his brother was a “f**king idiot” who hangs around with “pretend drug addicts and all his snobs from Sloane Street” before eh...'politely' stating that he had no interest in joining the band again.

Despite the economic success it would garner, you have to admire Liam in a way for his stance on the matter.

He also revealed his new band Beady Eye will move away from the britpop sound on their next album, due out later this year. While fans of Oasis liked the last effort, Liam recognised that it hadn't moved on enough from their old sound.

He promised that the new release will be more experimental, and "it's a really important record for me. If no one buys it, it's back to the drawing board".

http://www.joe.ie/entertainment/mus...rds-as-liam-gallagher-says-fk-oasis-0032350-1

5. Timemachine

Timemachine
    Expand Collapse

On again at 12.30am.

6. Malzheimer

Malzheimer
    Expand Collapse

Cheers for the heads up, looks nuts up the front there, class.

7. torrard89

torrard89
    Expand Collapse

I was at that gig, one of the best Ive ever been at.

8. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

I don't think Ill ever tire of listening to these Legends.

[YOUTUBE]6-xNhhd4cdU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ppyE5-5UQkg[/YOUTUBE]

9. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

For a few years, with the release of definitely maybe, morning glory and at least one classic albums worth of b-sides they were amazing. Saw them live for the 1st time when I was 16 - incredible buzz. I think when you grow up with a band at the height of their powers they'll always mean a bit more to you. Still have all the early albums and singles arranged chronologically and love giving the old b-sides a listen.

10. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Never seen this performance until today.

Liam and Gem on the Late Late Show Singing Guess God Thinks Im Abel.

[YOUTUBE]gZmoOPMg0Vc[/YOUTUBE]

11. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

Liam Gallagher interested in reforming Oasis for 'Definitely Maybe' anniversary gigs

Liam Gallagher has revealed he is interested in reforming Oasis in 2014 to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the band's debut album 'Definitely Maybe'.

Despite being the frontman of Beady Eye and admitting he is not on speaking terms with brother Noel, Liam said there is "unfinished business" with Oasis and that he would even reform the band for no financial reward.

Speaking to NME as part of this week's cover feature, Liam said: "There's unfinished business there. People ask would I get Oasis back together. I'd do it for nowt, but if someone's going to drop a load of ****ing money, I'd do it for that too. I don't think we'd ever make another record. I doubt we'll ever get back together."

Talking about the upcoming anniversary of Oasis' debut album and the possibility of getting the band back together, Liam continued: "If we do, it'd be nice to do that ****ing thing that's coming up (the 20th anniversary) I'd be up for that. But I'd still go back to Beady Eye and Noel would go back to his thing. We could bury the hatchet for a quick lap of honour."

Beady Eye release their second album 'BE' on June 10 and will play live at Manchester Ritz on June 19 before heading to London for a show at Camden Centre on June 20. The short stint will then come to a close in Glasgow at the ABC on June 22. The band have lined up festival slots at Benicassim, V Festival and T In The Park this summer.

Scroll down and click 'play' to watch behind the scenes video footage of Beady Eye on the set of their NME cover shoot.

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/70681?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=whitelies

12. Ron1892

Ron1892
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

First ever time on the Cover of NME.

[​IMG]

13. padski08

padski08
    Expand Collapse
    YNWA

I genuinely can't believe this is happening but after almost 5 long years of waiting, OASIS are getting back together for ONE date only and DUBLIN is the location they've chosen!! Agghhhhhhh June 16th 2015 in Croker, tickets on sale this Friday at 9am EXCLUSIVELY through their website. Get in!

;)

14. Shane_90

Shane_90
    Expand Collapse
    Formerly Fowler-9-

haha god loves a tryer

15. Paddser

Paddser
    Expand Collapse

Hahaha

16. Daz

Daz
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Liamo on a wind up tonight in twitter or impending news on something.??

17. south

south
    Expand Collapse

headlining glastonbury ?

18. torrard89

torrard89
    Expand Collapse

Surely Oasis can't get back together and Liverpool win the league in the same year. I don't think I could handle that much joy.

19. Shane_90

Shane_90
    Expand Collapse
    Formerly Fowler-9-

Not for a festival surely...Do it right Heaton Park, Slane, etc.

But I would be overjoyed regardless.

20. Gerry

Gerry
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Scruffy manc twats should stay apart and stop annoying all our ear drums