This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Watford (home) 27th fe

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by madred, Nov 9, 2018.

1. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Click your user name there just above your post mate and some information will come up,including how many posts you've made. It currently says 4. Have you had more than 1 account on here? Because if you did post over 30 times in those threads,it wasn't with the account you're using now.

2. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

You are now up to 4 mate :)

Could be that you have two profiles. We have had some spilt personalities on the site over the years

STEVE1978 likes this.
  3. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

You have 4 posts according to your profile. Click on your own username. Getting to 30 just for the sake of it is probably not going to make much difference this season to be fair the way demand is

4. AWB89

AWB89
    Expand Collapse

Have a Watford home spare. Looking to swap one Watford and one Huddersfield home for two Huddersfield home together if possible. The missus wants to come along to Huddersfield game now as well. Probably a long shot but might suit someone.

5. michealkc

michealkc
    Expand Collapse

I love these guys who rush in to tell you that you have f****d up! Its like you have the moral high ground on me right now. This is the bad side of the internet.

So, taking 1 step back, do I need to have 30 posts before I mention the dreaded T-word?

Then, taking 2 steps back to the original question, are there any out there. We seem to have gone very much off topic.

Anyway, up the reds!

6. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Well others might claim people entering an online community they've contributed nothing to and immediately putting their hand out is the bad side of the internet. Claiming you've posted numerous times when your profile shows everybody you haven't, without explaining the circumstances behind making that claim could also be seen as the bad side of the internet.Asking questions you know the answer to,like how many posts you need to have before requesting tickets would definitely fall into the annoying side of the internet and then after all that,taking '2 steps back' to repeat your infraction of site rules is a strange way to operate from up on a high horse that doesnt belong to you anyway. But good luck in your hunt for tickets and up the reds!

7. liverpool4life

liverpool4life
    Expand Collapse

Additional Sale on Friday 1st February

8. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse

Only day in the week I start work early
    Can never get in queue from my phone compared to iPad in the house

9. DaraghOT98

DaraghOT98
    Expand Collapse

Look at your profile mate.. "Messages 5" all on this post

10. michealkc

michealkc
    Expand Collapse

I always belived in the saying that a fela has to start somewhere. I am so outside the IK circle right now! This site "welcomes" new members but the welcome is somewhat limited and terms and conditions apply. My other posts were under a different user name. I have 2 accounts on this thing. Keep kicking me. I have thick skin. When you are finished you should have a cup of camomile tea. They tell me its relaxing.

11. Stevie S

Stevie S
    Expand Collapse

My genuine advice is request your old login details if you can't find them as you could have 3,000 posts but no one is going to help this account with the shite you're talking

Sib, babbsnads and Paddy M like this.
  12. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

I'm perfectly relaxed mate,then again I'm not stuck for tickets for a game I'm planning on travelling to. You're quite the little princess though:) Do you normally chastise others for not offering you special treatment? How dare anybody expect you to follow the same rules as everybody else!!!And if the site was serious about making people welcome,the mods would now be apologising for your mistake and organising a fundraiser to pay for your flights,tickets and accommodation. Who hasn't logged in on the wrong account,looked for tickets,acted like a prick when told they were breaking the rules,and then criticised people for not rolling out the red carpet? Seriously pal,Lee Harvey Oswald made a better first impression on JFK than you've made with your new account on here.

STEVE1978 likes this.
  13. Garyoc97

Garyoc97
    Expand Collapse

So a lot of lads on here have contributed hundreds or even thousands of posts and helped many people with tickets and offered some flight tips etc and you expect to come along as a new member ask for tickets and expect to be sorted straight away, sorry to burst your bubble pal but it doesn’t work like that. Get involved in the IK community, get to know the lads on here, they’re all sound lads, if you have a spare ticket for a game offer it up here and I’m sure you’ll get the favor returned some time. It’s not a one way system.

14. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

I think we need @Gerry in this thread, as it's getting slightly out of hand! Maybe we should set up a different thread for discussions (or arguments) about where to get/not get tickets, prices, returns, loyalty, etc.

HappyRed likes this.
  15. Melion

Melion
    Expand Collapse

Would you sell the Watford or is it just for a swap? 4 of us heading over and 3 tickets already sourced on here.

16. Davex2irl

Davex2irl
    Expand Collapse

Grand, I'll try get 2 on Friday.

17. AWB89

AWB89
    Expand Collapse

My preference is for the swap but I will sell if I get no offers. I can let you know by the end of the week if that helps.

18. Melion

Melion
    Expand Collapse

Excellent, thanks very much.

19. stiffler

stiffler
    Expand Collapse

On the lookout for 2 for this if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

20. Con 93

Con 93
    Expand Collapse

Brilliant reading in this thread

padski08 and Stevie S like this.