This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

New Profile Posts

1. Stephen Molloy
    Stephen Molloy
    we are liverpool tra la la la
  2. Ste
    Ste madred
  3. IrishCan
    IrishCan Deano85
    Hi, interested for in the 5 Tickets.What stand they in and what price? Cheers
  4. Mark burke
    Mark burke mayokev
    Anyone got number for mayokev
  5. jpw
  6. Deano85
    Deano85 ankers99
    No bothers with Brian on giving my cards to him Cheers for using them... say the place was buzzing last night. Y.N.W.A
  7. prettyboylfc81
    prettyboylfc81
    Always Believing.
  8. Deano85
    Deano85 Shane_90
    Just leaving feedback on recent giving of cards ,, no hassle whatsoever and returned when needed .. cheers
  9. ankers99
    ankers99 Gerry
    Hi Gerry, I don't know how to tell if he is a stranger. He PM'd and said he had 2 cards on one or way. His username is deano85
  10. Johnny
    Johnny sds reds
    Hi,

Still available.
    It's on my fan card which I need for the Huddersfield game so can get to you after that if your still interested.

I'm based in Dublin 13.

Johnny
  11. diceyreilly
    diceyreilly
    Up The Dubs, 3 in a row
  12. Rachael mccormack
    Rachael mccormack
    Come on the pool
  13. Plates
  14. Sean Tuffy
  15. Murt
    Murt
    Life long Liverpool fan and proud of it!
  16. Scouser Gerry
  17. Sharon Robinson
    Sharon Robinson
    Would anyone be interested in staying at our serviced apts 5 minutes walk away from Anfield? The old Bill development of 9 2xbed apts
  18. Alex Taylor
    Alex Taylor halfback5
    Hi mate, my friend in Dubai passed me.you details as he said you might have two Spain tickets for the game tomorrow, do you still have them? If you do what's your number?
  19. hazard
    hazard Ron1892
    hello members
  20. LFCRebel
    LFCRebel The Hurrikane
    Hi mate , i'll take the 2 Leicester tickets if available, I only need one but can try find someone else to take the 2nd one cheers
    1. LFCRebel
      LFCRebel
      Sorry was looking at the dates for the reverse fixtures, nevermind, cheers
      Aug 4, 2017