This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

New Profile Posts

1. dk.lfc
    dk.lfc
    ya won't catch me conway
  2. M1 mo salah
    M1 mo salah
    Hi folks,i have just joined but have known about this site nearly 15 years.i forgot all about it.looking forward to the match,ynwa.
  3. diceyreilly
    diceyreilly
    UpTheDubs 15,16,17,18,19
  4. Livr4pool
    Livr4pool Dub13
    Cheers. Got the email for member approval. I've filled in some details on here. Anything else, just let me know. Thanks. Sean
  5. sds reds
    sds reds Fran74
    How ya Fran Have you still a spare for Newcastle
  6. Declan O'Donnell
    Declan O'Donnell KopHaney
    Highly recommend buyer, smooth transaction. Reliable
  7. Andrew Yates
  8. RCLliverpool
    RCLliverpool
    Bookings being taken for all Liverpool Games this season, get in touch for full quotes and availability
  9. Richard. Beaumont
    Richard. Beaumont
    Great preformance today.lots of positives .was worried lack of signings and pre season but look good today even the bench.mane be back too.
  10. Tilly
    Tilly
    Ive aged alot lads!
    1. Dub13 likes this.
  11. gowinit6times
    gowinit6times Dub13
    Hiya, could you please change my username to gowinit7times, waited 14 years to do that lets hope the next time is shorter!
  12. Wayne77
    Wayne77
    Let’s talk about six...
  13. Gar O Brien
    Gar O Brien
    "Don't let them down."
  14. Terry
    Terry dubit10
    Terry 087-6556075 gimme a text on board the ferry and we will catch up. 5 of us travelling over. Should be a bit of craic!
  15. kevin2me
    kevin2me
    Liverpool 4 Barca 0, the Anfield effect!!
  16. Ian Pickstock
    Ian Pickstock
    For how many people mate
  17. Michael Dempsey
    Michael Dempsey Ian Pickstock
    Hi what price is a taxi from Birmingham airport to liverpool.
    Regards.
    Michael.
  18. Stan
    Stan ROCCO
    some guy Emmet supposedly member Liverpool Dublin supporters club contacted me and he would sell me 2 tickets belonging to another Dublin member Barry Daly and I transferred money to Daly's account, anybody here of these cowboys in Dublin Liverpool supporters club doubt there even members.
  19. Stan
    Stan ROCCO
    Hi Rocco, you might be able to o help me out here I got scammed for 2 Chelsea tickets over the the weekend never received them from nightline, bought off donedeal foolishly, mark shelvin buncrana supposedly, said check irish kop to verify member I took his word, told me contact irishkopitesynwa@outlook.com
    1. ROCCO
      ROCCO
      Sorry to hear that mate

Wish I could help but invest heard of him
      Apr 15, 2019
  20. RedPaddy
    RedPaddy noodge74
    Hi Newell,

Hope your well. You haven't posted in a while..You were kind enough to oblige me a few years back with the use if your cards for a match. I haven't got over since what with the wife firing 3 kids out at me in that time !!! Wondering if you still have them and by chance have any available games between now & end of the month? I have holidays from work till end of April..

Kind regards
    Padraig walker
    1. noodge74 likes this.
    2. noodge74
      noodge74
      Sorry I'm only seeing this now Padraig, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get over that much myself this season so didn't renew our cards. Hope you're able to get sorted with any tickets you need...sounds like you deserve a break!
      Apr 14, 2019